If you are looking to build or grow a bright career in management, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is something which is considered as the ultimate word. An MBA degree from a good educational institute will ensure that your career gets the right impetus for better job opportunities in the current competition.
Our Correspondence MBA program ensures that you can continue upgrading your management skills without having to worry about attending regular daily classes. You are free to study at your own learning speed and within your own planned time schedule. This will ensure that you can study without leaving your current job and also without compromising on quality of education which is going to be very helpful in growing your career.
THE MBA PROGRAM
Our MBA Program is specially designed with an aim to make our students familiarize with international business and entrepreneurship; build professional written communication skills; lots of examples of theory concepts consisting of where and how these concepts are applied in the real business world and provide them real like experience of working in the business platform. Our students are free to form their own buddy groups and exchange learning experiences to get good exposure to this field.
MBA Program Objective
The MBA program is specially designed to provide our students the much needed knowledge and professional skills required to become an effective manager in a wide array of organizational settings. It is a career advancement degree which is broad based rather than just a tech training for a specific job within a specific organisation. The larger goal of our MBA program is to make our students corporate ready with the strong basic foundations in content and competencies which will fasten their development as effective business managers in all types of organizational settings.
The program is specially designed to enable our students in:
- Getting trained in key management principles, business management policies, corporate systems, frameworks, and applications related to business administration
- Understanding basic business theories with their practical implementation to imbibe real-time business management and decision-making skills in all our students.
- Learning of administrative skills covering management planning, staffing, organizing, and controlling.
- Providing knowledge of the law related to businesses, information systems, and other areas influencing the particular area of subject.
- A perfect mix of theoretical knowledge and practical expertise along with great professional communication skills is something we priorities for all our students.
- Make the most of an amazing career as a management professional by opting for our Part Time MBA Program now.
Course Structure of Part Time MBA Program
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- COMPUTERS IN MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
- CORPORATE LAW
- MANAGEMENT ECONOMICS
- INDIAN BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- BUSINESS POLICY & STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- OPERATION MANAGEMENT
- ELECTIVE – I*
- ELECTIVE – 2*
- PROJECT STUDY
- The Total fee of this course is Rs- 40,500 which includes:
- Registration Fee, Examination Fee and Study Material.