Electronics and Communication Engineering is one of the modern field of engineering that dealing with research and study of reception of digital and analog communication, data and analog/digital transmission, analog integrated circuits, basic electronics, solid state devices, voice and video, microwave engineering, microprocessors, satellite communication, antennae and wave progression. This field is also involved in making of circuits, electronic devices, and communications equipment like receiver, integrated circuits, transmitter, microwaves, and fiber optics among others. Our diploma in this field provides knowledge and required skills to become job ready and achieve success in this field. All tasks like system implementation, analysis, production and maintenance, operation and all basic tasks related to this field will be covered in our course.
Our Part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering targets deep study on electronic networks and devices, magnetic fields, electric fields, basic computer fundamentals, various communication and control systems widely used in industry today. This field is one of the core engineering requirement of the modern world as communication technology via wire/wireless networks have evolved and we are at a brink of 5g technology launch in upcoming months which will boost the communication speeds like blazing fast data transfer, enhanced voice quality and much more. 5G technology evolution is possible especially due to electronics and communication engineering field. When it comes to career growth, this is one of the most booming career field available today.
- Program Objective
- Course Content
- Fees Structure
- Create conducive learning atmosphere which will help our students, especially from rural area to discover their full potential in Electronics and Communication Engineering field and cater to the needs of industries with their expertise and research.
- Giving practical exposure to all our students using modern laboratories which are getting upgrades regularly along with the upgrade in this technology.
- Helping our students to upgrade their basic concepts about electronics and communications field by giving access to various learning sources like our library, our study material and our experienced teaching staff.
- Making our students aware with latest tech in this field by doing regular industrial and plant visits during the learning period and also guest lectures by industry experts.
- Providing a lot of opportunities to improve their skills and competencies with the help of participating in various electronics and communications field related seminars, technical paper presentation and engineering projects works with reputed companies in this field.
- Motivating our students and also teaching staff to undertake research works and develop future products which can be helpful in our daily life for making life easier.
Eligibility for Correspondence Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Students who have passed any Intermediate (10th) from a recognized government education board.
Course Structure of Distance Diploma in Electronics And Communication Engineering
- INTRO. OF IT
- APPLIED PHYSICS
- APPLIED CHEMISTRY
- APPLIED MATHEMETICS
- ELECTRNIC DEVICE & CIRCUITS
- ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTS & MEASURMENTS
- PRINCIPLES OF COMMUNICATION ENGG.
- DIGITAL ELECTRONICS
- NETWORKS FILTERS & TRANMISSION LINES
- ELECTRONICS COMPONEINTS MATERILS
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- ELECTRONIC DRAWING
- MEDICAL ELECTRONICS
- MICROWAVE ENGG.
- The Total fee of this course is Rs- 35,500 which includes:
- Registration Fee, Examination Fee and Study Material.