Distance Learning Diploma in Civil Engineering Part Time
Distance learning education has attracted many young students who are currently working somewhere and aspire to learn while earning. Part time Our specially designed diploma course in civil engineering is one of our high quality program for enthusiastic candidates those desire to achieve great success in career related to civil engineering field. Our civil engineering course diploma has been designed under the strict guidance of experienced teachers from this field and civil engineering industry experts. We ensure that our students are prepared in advance to face fierce challenges in competitive construction industry. Our success is in success of our students.
The Distance Learning Diploma in Civil Engineering programme is specially designed to cater the engineering industry with skilled and competent civil engineering manpower globally. The program also paves the way for continuing education for the students who do not want to go to college every day and yet want to continue their education. Our course helps students to get ready with a solid foundation in theoretical concepts and with enhanced engineering skills. This programme offers engineering students a wide range of civil engineering topics like structures, traffic and highway engineering, water and wastewater, geotechnical engineering, and construction management.
The best part of our distance learning program is that students having personal computers and access to internet can study as per their own convenient time from their home, office or anywhere where internet connectivity is available. The Part Time Diploma in Civil engineering is a great choice for those who are currently involved civil department and want explore the best available career opportunities in this field. Our students are not required to attend lectures colleges as all needed study material we be provided online by us.
Our Credentials Making Distance Education More Efficient:
- Detailed video material for all our students.
- Unified subject curriculum prepared by experienced teachers for students.
- Best support assistance.
- Available e-library, Study material Support for our students.
- Quick Helpline for all Students.
- Special weekly classes and doubt clearing sessions.
What should I expect from Distance Diploma in civil engineering course?
- Civil engineering is a professional engineering field involved with dealing with design, construction, and maintenance infrastructures including roads, canals, dams, and buildings.
- All our Students taking this course will be well equipped with a solid foundation in theoretical concepts along with practical civil engineering skills.
- All our students taking this course are expected to learn good technical skills like civil engineering laboratory practice, technical drawing and interpersonal communication besides fundamental civil engineering knowledge. This can help them to work independently or assist senior civil engineers in making decisions to complicated civil engineering problems.
- All our students are provided a solid foundation in basic skills like basics of civil engineering disciplines, computing, mathematical and drawing. We will ensure that our students will be well equipped with skills to design, develop, construct, manufacture and maintain civil engineering systems, products and services.
- This course covers a comprehensive range of topics including soft skills training and tips about getting internships with reputable companies in civil engineering related field along with classroom learning with reference to industrial-related civil engineering projects.
Who should Study Correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering?
- People who are creative and innovative in nature.
- Capable to solve problems
- Have capability to think critically.
- Read to bear risk and manage challenges.
- Knowledge of Internet.
- Looking to Explore Job Opportunities in Civil Engineering Field
- Interest in high rise buildings, bridges, highways, and want to learn how they are constructed
- Looking to constantly learn new things
- More About Our Civil Engineering Diploma
How much salary I can make?
- The average salary for a civil engineering diploma holder Rs.15,000 to Rs. 35,000. But of course, the actual salary will also depend on the company that choose to work for.
Did you know?
- Civil Engineers are frequently involved on working with complex projects involving many technical, social, economical and environmental factors.
Civil Engineering Experts are required at all levels:
- In the public sector department from municipal or various government departments.
- In the private sector right from individual homeowners, residential and commercial builders, through to multinational companies.
Our diploma holders in civil engineering can be employed as Technical Assistant or Supervisor in a wide variety of civil engineering related fields for handling a broad range of technical and managerial tasks like:
- Project Engineering & Management
Diploma In Civil Engineering Is Divided Into 3 Parts:
PART – I
- INTRO. OF IT
- APPLIED PHYSICS
- APPLIED CHEMISTRY
- APPLIED MATHEMATICS
- ENGG. DRAWING
- APPLIED MECHANICS
- CIVIL ENGG. DRAWING
- BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
- CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
- TRANSPORTATION ENGG.
- SOIL & FOUNDATION ENGG.
- STRUCTURAL MACHINES
- ELEMENTS OF STEEL STRUCTURAL DESIGN
- The Total fee of this course is Rs- 35,500 which includes:
- Registration Fee, Examination Fee and Study Material.
- Eligibility for this course is a minimum of 45% marks each of the topics with Science and mathematics student should have studied English together of the subjects in class X.
- 10+2 (vocational) pass students/ITI pass students will get admission in second year for Diploma Civil Engineering.